coming back to the Honda fold

mark_ITR

Hi,

Well I've just orderd a 2005 white DC5 with 3000 miles on the clock with C pack from Litchfield Imports and I can't wait (9 weeks). Don't worry I won't be adding to the growing numbers of DC5 owners in the UK as the teg will be driven to France and won't see the shores of Blighty ever again. In fact I should be the only DC5 owner in France :D After owning a CTR, Impreza turbo and the for some reason a 182 over the last few years, I can't wait to feel the i-Vtec once again.

Just a little word on Litchfield imports; very impressive, returned my emails and phone calls straight away and they know what they are talking about.

Suped

Advanced Member
welcome aboard mate. Nice one on the purchase and good luck with the DC5. Cracking car to have in france. If the DC5 helps pull women of there, let me know and I'll drive mine down. Love the french girlie accents. What a turn on! heheh :lol:

mark_ITR

Suped said:
welcome aboard mate. Nice one on the purchase and good luck with the DC5. Cracking car to have in france. If the DC5 helps pull women of there, let me know and I'll drive mine down. Love the french girlie accents. What a turn on! heheh :lol:
Very happily married for ten years :D :D :D

Can't wait to see the faces at Le Mans 24 hour week when I turn up in the teg :D

Duncs

i spent a few days in france last year with mine, got a lot of looks/questions/phots taken,
it has to be white!!

mark_ITR

gregb said:
congrats on your new purchase,tis a fine car but why white :!: :lol:
There's not many cars that can carry white off but the ITR does it with some style and with the red interior, red decals etc, I just think it looks the bollocks. It's not like its going to be common here in the Loire Valley :lol:

JOM

Advanced Member
mark_ITR said:
In fact I should be the only DC5 owner in France :D
There is a black DC5 registered in the Calais area on 62 plate, so afraid you not the first and not the only French owner.