Coming to the UK from the united states

aznguyk2

hey guys my name's dan, i'm coming to the UK probably august 23 as one of my last stops in europe for my month backpacking trip ( i leave july 24) i was wondering if prices for ITR parts were ne cheaper at hte dealership than buying it from lets say a website...

example .. jdm door visors (window visors) are 175 shipped in the united states (us dollars) how much are they in the UK?

i'm also in the market for headlights ... so any information on where to best get these for the best price or such would be helpful

thanks a lot

-danny

truffs

hello mate. DC5 parts are a nightmare to get hold of in the UK hence most of us lot buy through the US and Japan + with the pound being so good against the dollar is the other bonus.

however we have a few people in the UK who do sell DC5 parts:

try www.funckyproduct.com

HTH

Erm

Advanced Member
DC5 is not officially released in the UK...... all our parts are shipped from japan!

They won't be cheaper than you can get them over in the states!

aznguyk2

truffs said:
hello mate. DC5 parts are a nightmare to get hold of in the UK hence most of us lot buy through the US and Japan + with the pound being so good against the dollar is the other bonus.

HTH
ahhh i see.... thanks for the info... website doesn't work... i'm assuming there's no C in funky?

aznguyk2

Erm said:
DC5 is not officially released in the UK...... all our parts are shipped from japan!

They won't be cheaper than you can get them over in the states!
ouch... maybe u guys cna just part out ur cars to me :) make my USDM look better :)

Jor-El

Advanced Member
aznguyk2 said:
truffs said:

HTH
ahhh i see.... thanks for the info... website doesn't work... i'm assuming there's no C in funky?
lol, you are correct, also it's co.uk ;)
so: www.funkyproduct.co.uk

Truffs must be sleepy :)

dan the man

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
or bored, lazy, complacent, incompetant??? :wink: :D
or backward, gay, muppet, antidisestablishmentarianismised,

(real word but i added ised on end :p

dtm