Congratulations Team Dynamics

truffs

Bummer you beat me to it :cry: Awesome HA HA thats what the rear of a teg looks like everyone :D :D Stop moaning Plato 8)
What cracked me up was the commentators..... Matt Neal in the Orange car is going to pass Plato then he called it a Civic ha ha :lol:
Problem is everyone is going to want one now, its going to become the new subaru :!: Good thing is that the prices are going to stay hgh :D
o yes well done by the way, can we come next time hint hint :wink: :wink:

iDrew

Advanced Member
truffs said:
Problem is everyone is going to want one now, its going to become the new subaru :!: Good thing is that the prices are going to stay hgh :D
Great result, but I hope the DC5 doesn't become too popular :wink:

gonzo

Advanced Member
You should have seen the thousands of people perving all over our cars at donny!!

So many people wanted to buy one there and then!! I tried selling mine for £20k!! :lol: :lol:

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
gonzo said:
You should have seen the thousands of people perving all over our cars at donny!!

So many people wanted to buy one there and then!! I tried selling mine for £20k!! :lol: :lol:
We got more looks than the Lambo !

kingston

Advanced Member
Anyone else watch it on tv like me?

Did you here whats his face saying how great the Honda was etc etc They all love it!

Wonder if the prices will be pushed up though as a result?

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
It was a good result :wink:

Just a shame we didn't get a chance to do 'something' with Team Dynamics....... :!:

Mike

gonzo

Advanced Member
MJ Type-R said:
It was a good result :wink:

Just a shame we didn't get a chance to do 'something' with Team Dynamics....... :!:

Mike
TBH though im glad they put the effort into getting the cars set up the way they did rather than looking after us!! Racing was fantastic! Some of the best i've seen at a BTCC event for years!

kaz6160

Yep got to agree with mike on this one great car,good drivers Team Dynamics need more leasons in public relations.

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
Great day out, what a performance for the first time out :!: :D
Well done Team Dynamics.
It was good to meet a few more of the forum regulars. :)

pics soon

DP.

Advanced Member
watched the last race from the top end where most of the overtakes by the tag were taken place.. .awesome!!! will get some pics online soon for you all to check out.

Was a great weekend.... met a couple of people like chris, steve(gonzo) and Simon.. good to see you all! :)

and yes.. haha... ive never seen so many camera phones pointing at my car before :roll:

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
Hmmm i wanna zoom lens for the next race. :lol:

let me know if these pics need downsizing for viewing times.

heavy braking :D

T666YPR

Top result for the orange team :xcheers:

There were more people on our cars than the dust :lol:

Top discount for the Spoon items too,thanks Ant xthumbup

Capped off by a burnt bonce again :oops:

Good to see a great line up of DC5s and to meet both new and familiar faces 8)

Sorry for those that could't attend :(

Where's next on the orange bandwagon? :xrockout:

Simon

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
kingston said:
Anyone else watch it on tv like me?

Did you here whats his face saying how great the Honda was etc etc They all love it!

Wonder if the prices will be pushed up though as a result?

Only if you want me too J LOL :p

I'm sure RTH will sort us member out in the season, he had sooo much on his plate these last few weeks and today.

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
DC5-loveR said:
I'm sure RTH will sort us member out in the season, he had sooo much on his plate these last few weeks and today.
I hope so :idea:

PM being sent :wink:

Mike

GeordieAndy

Advanced Member
Twas an awesome day. My face is well red!! The cars looked tops lads, and the icing was the race result.

T666YPR, I spend ages ogling your car, looked fantastic. I'll get me pics up as soon as I can.

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
GeordieAndy said:
Twas an awesome day. My face is well red!! The cars looked tops lads, and the icing was the race result.

T666YPR, I spend ages ogling your car, looked fantastic. I'll get me pics up as soon as I can.
Hi Andy,

Did you meet any of the mob when you found the cars? We were there sometimes, but wandered around a bit also.
I bet you are even more set on getting a teg now. 8)