Coombe > Sat 3rd Feb

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Hi Chaps

Just to let you know ......

I've booked my second day in my DC2 now....

Castle Coombe Sat 3rd Feb.

The day is with Bookatrack (BAT).

This will be the first time I've driven Coombe, even though it's my local circuit :shock:

Hope I may see a few thier

Mike

dan the man

Advanced Member
hmmm cheers mike. will have a look at the map and the web to see if i can maybe do it. 8)

Yoou'll never find Castle Coombe oon the map :idea:

Coome oon Mike, yoou shoould knoow better by noow :wink:

Oonly oone o in Castle Combe :lol:

Have a good day chap, doubt I'll be able to make it.... too much work is hindering BRB winter development.......or even just simple basic maintenance for that matter :oops:

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Buzzonion Vtec said:
Yoou'll never find Castle Coombe oon the map :idea:

Coome oon Mike, yoou shoould knoow better by noow :wink:

Oonly oone o in Castle Combe :lol:

Have a good day chap, doubt I'll be able to make it.... too much work is hindering BRB winter development.......or even just simple basic maintenance for that matter :oops:

Whoops......

Shame your not going to make it Richy... could have done with some advice / tuition...

I'm embarrassed it's my local circuit, and up till now, I've not driven it myself :oops:

Mike

BTW, hope to see you out in March :wink:

:lol: You should be ashamed of yourself Mike :wink:

You never know your luck though....I may make a special guest appearance :)

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Buzzonion Vtec said:
:lol: You should be ashamed of yourself Mike :wink:

You never know your luck though....I may make a special guest appearance :)
xthumbup
:xvtec:
:xcheers:

Mike

jonster

Advanced Member
Don't think I can make this one Mike. Spent too much at Christmas. May be able to come and watch or get a passenger ride from you (for a change) :D

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
jonster said:
Don't think I can make this one Mike. Spent too much at Christmas. May be able to come and watch or get a passenger ride from you (for a change) :D

:? :? :? :? :? :?

Are you sure :?: :?:

Anyway, the DC2 will have a new gearbox in by then... wont go into details in public atm.... But I'm trying out a Plate diff in it... as these can make your corner speed some 5mph faster apparantly 8) (well, not in my case :oops: )

Thought it was worth while upgrade.. as this is the type that's going in my DC5 gearbox along with a few other changes 8)

Mike