CPL hondata

C2AXG

Advanced Member
Are CPL the only suppliers of new k100's?
Thinking of going for their reflash option just until I get the engine mods I require.
Does the k100 have the facility of raising the idle rpm slightly to counteract the engine mount inserts. ( don't this on my k-pro before )

Chewy

Advanced Member
K100 does everything the Kpro does, just K100 doesn't have a USB port so you can't data log/alter things yourself.

When I got my K100 my idle was raised slightly so I know this can be done.

FireDance

Advanced Member
As far as I am aware only CPL offer the flash. We do not.

I am not sure if Performance Tek in Scotland do.

donzooo

Advanced Member
I wouldn't bother with the reflash unless you want £379 to burn a hole in your pocket.

Just wait, acquire the engine mods you need and then get it all done at once either kpro or k100.

The car will run just fine as it is the now. You got engine mount inserts so just deal with it, lol.

tico_87

Advanced Member
FLPerformance also sell/fit/map k100/kpro units.

Search them up on facebook.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Tdi North can do k100 as well, as with all hondata units, the idle quality with load /cold start etc , still use hondas basemaps , kpro should have been the same, as long as the system is still running closed loop it should idle just fine, if you disable the lambda sensors then it may not.

Kpro is only really an add on board which creates an interface to enable the oem ecu to be reprogrammed, kpro allows user adjustments, k100 does not.

Personally i would never go to CPL, ive only ever had poor experiences with them and have helped more people with locked/problem maps etc from them than anywhere else,

Tdi can now do k100 onsite too.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
FireDance said:
As far as I am aware only CPL offer the flash. We do not.

I am not sure if Performance Tek in Scotland do.
I believe performance tek can do it.

Rom

Advanced Member
I had a K100 fitted at TDi couple of months back, then mapped while i waited. Slightly more than CPL, but there is more history for TDi that i could research.

I was set on a Kpro, but Paul explained some of the 'reasons' I wanted one, wouldnt really be possible / work without altering the map.

Alicks

Advanced Member
I'd second avoiding cpl. Customer service is shocking. There all about the money, not about helping the customer one bit.

C2AXG

Advanced Member
Euro spec are to be avoided at all costs from my point of view. Couldn't put together a Lego set

RichA

Advanced Member
I'd definitely avoid getting any work done at Eurospec from my experience, but Romain is a very good mapper and did a great job for me.

So it's fine to get the car mapped there jut make sure you've fitted any other bits beforehand!

tico_87

Advanced Member
Romain does freelance work. So is always out and about in different places.

MrRy

Advanced Member
Mapping wise, Will @ Rdt. Though I tend to like the concept of any mapper who chooses to use a hub dyno from a personal opinion - the best tool for the job over the ability to give people BHP figures - take away inconsistetcies like tyres which helps produce more repeatable results for a more concise tune.