Cracking deal from A-Plan (2nd year in a row)

dazza

Advanced Member
£430 :D :D :D :D :D

£300 Excess
14 yrs no claims (protected)
Good postcode - On driveway.

Exhaust and filter claimed.

After a few rings around and hagaling this came out the best.

mikegsi

Staff member
good price mate, they certainly seem to be doing the job at the mo, but has anyone claimed through yet??

dazza

Advanced Member
Very pleased indeed.
I think Milano_chris is with them and he's just claimed with that small prang he had.

Suped

Advanced Member
Brilliant Quote Dazza.

very very cheap!! So impressed. I think Sky will have a hard time catching A-Plan up with quotes. :lol:

mikegsi

Staff member
dazza said:
Very pleased indeed.
I think Milano_chris is with them and he's just claimed with that small prang he had.
just wasnt sure what they're like for paying out, im with them and never had the misfortune to claim, just i know some companies can be a bit of a nightmare

dazza

Advanced Member
Suped said:
Brilliant Quote Dazza.

very very cheap!! So impressed. I think Sky will have a hard time catching A-Plan up with quotes. :lol:
Sky couldn't come anywhere near to that quote, they where in the 5 hundreds bracket.

keevster

Advanced Member
That is exceptionally cheap. I thought my £500 was good :lol: , and yes it does pay to be that bit older :lol: :oops:

Paul :wink:

neilmac

I paid £420 for mine through a-plan in February. And yes i am still young enough to still have all my own teeth , no sign of bladder weakness yet either!

dazza

Advanced Member
neilmac said:
I paid £420 for mine through a-plan in February. And yes i am still young enough to still have all my own teeth , no sign of bladder weakness yet either!
Age? may i ask :wink:

benny

Advanced Member
mines only 505 but its on the road and my postcode aint that great, a-plan are the way forward!!!

turbo5

Advanced Member
I am older than most of you and I am with A plan and pay over £700 with 20 years no claims. I must live in a Beruit postcode area

dazza

Advanced Member
Well just renewed with A Plan for the £430 i got quoted :D
Another top point is they offered 2 instalements over 2 months which at the moment is a great help - no interest either :D

Raffe

Advanced Member
I look forward to getting a quote off them as I live in a very low risk postcode and will be 33....I will report back with what they can offer 8)

Just took out my insurance with A-plan last week.

26, 7 yrs NCB, No points, no claims ---- £705 (350 Excess)

Beat any other quote i had by over £100

A-plan must have a lot of DC5 customers now, quite a few just off ITR-DC5 alone!

LeeH

Advanced Member
I'm with A-Plan.....Sky were the same price but more expensive on the 106 so A Plan got the business.