Crail 1/4 mile USSC results

Jonnyteg

Advanced Member
I ran the teg on the strip for the first time today :) Im really impressed with its performance for a N/A with just stage 1 breathing mods manifold, exhaust and induction.

I made the semi final in my class of fwd N/A my best time was 14.3 @ 102.5 my 60ft time is what can be improved as it was about 2.4 which isnt great

I lost the semi final race to the winner of the class a completly stripped out pug 106 rallye lol he ran a 13.2 @ 108 with only 180 bhp

Most of the turbo hatches ie remapd golf gti,s vxrs etc were not keeping up with the teg

here is my timeslip

http://www.crailrace...1-10-16&Run=729

Grov

Banned
Cool. Reaction time is twice as slow as other driver as well, lol?

If it was 1 mile, you'd be way ahead hehe. That said a stripped Rallye with 180bhp is gonna be rapid, they only weigh 800kg standard, so gonna be closer to 700kg.

What power is your DC5?

Jonnyteg

Advanced Member
yeah reation time was poor as i wasnt ready for it :xaiweb2: the annoucer was still talking over the mic about the race and the other driver was a seasoned pro winning the na class for the last 3 years. In all my other races my reaction time was very good!

I dont know what power as its not been r&r i would guess 230 ish with my stage 1 manifold decat exhaust and induction? It really needs a kpro or unichip to unlock the full potential which will be my very last mod.

I also went up against a CW jap FD2R nice car. result http://www.crailraceway.co.uk/showcomp.php?ID=9&EVDate=2011-10-16&Run=282 they just look like a 4 door dc5 :)

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Gutted was trying to get up to Crail for this but alas other thing came up.

Posted some good times mate nice.

DC5_Bonson

Advanced Member
Good results! I think that's the quickest time you can get with those set ups. I will be going back to the Crail strip once i have Kpro and RBC fitted! Hope to see another DC5 driver there. :)

Jonnyteg

Advanced Member
Good results! I think that's the quickest time you can get with those set ups. I will be going back to the Crail strip once i have Kpro and RBC fitted! Hope to see another DC5 driver there. :)
I think i should be able to improve on the 60ft time to around 2.2 which would give give a 13.9

does any one know what tyres would give me better grip? i currently have hankook evos