Crazy idea?

JDC5

Charged DC5
As my car is getting a full bodyrespray was thinking will red wing mirrors work on CW with black carbon roof and bonnet, my wheels are red so was think it can match... Yes or no?

Cheers all

kingston

Advanced Member
It could work, how about the spoiler uprights in red as well?

While i know this is not a teg, this one of my looks my Seicento had (laugh as you may, but until youve driven one, you wouldnt understand how much fun they are);

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
kingston said:
It could work, how about the spoiler uprights in red as well?

While i know this is not a teg, this one of my looks my Seicento had (laugh as you may, but until youve driven one, you wouldnt understand how much fun they are);
Those things are REALLY fun!

As for Red mirrors on c/w with red wheels :-k

Upload a picture and I will have a photoshop go for you 8)

Grov

Banned
Do some work photoshopping first, if you spray it and change your mind, your /gonna be a bit stumped.

JDC5

Charged DC5
Yeah the thing is it will be wrapped in carbon red. The car is getting wrapped at the moment so if I get it red carbon then I can't change it later, unless I pay again.

Here are some pic, cheers buddy!

alfa27

Advanced Member
JDC5 said:
As my car is getting a full bodyrespray was thinking will red wing mirrors work on CW with black carbon roof and bonnet, my wheels are red so was think it can match... Yes or no?

Cheers all

i will be honest, it WILL look awful. too chavvy for my liking

kingston

Advanced Member
You got a pic of the car in the sun showing off the red?

Red carbon though :xspank: Keep it the same colour as the rims to tie it all in

JDC5

Charged DC5
its set... i've ordered some red carbon wrap to cover the roof and wing mirrors, to some (or all) it won't be their cup of tea, but i always try to b different and make it a unique style... hopefully my car be ready at the bluewater meet lol

Cheers for all the opinions all!

JD

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
JDC5 said:
its set... i've ordered some red carbon wrap to cover the roof and wing mirrors, to some (or all) it won't be their cup of tea, but i always try to b different and make it a unique style... hopefully my car be ready at the bluewater meet lol

Cheers for all the opinions all!

JD
Good man! I always say whatever makes you happy!

8)

Unless ure gary glitter...... :lol:

Stylesa

Advanced Member
PORTHOS said:
Good man! I always say whatever makes you happy!

8)

Unless ure gary glitter...... :lol:
This.

Its your car mate.....

Although i hope you plan to keep it as i think you'd struggle to sell it after those changes...