Crush washer with HAMP filter?

DC5RS

DC5
The crush washers is the one underneath that needs to be replaced when changing oil? I bought it from tegiwa for 1pound if I remember.

Mark_teg

Staff member
DC5RS said:
The crush washers is the one underneath that needs to be replaced when changing oil? I bought it from tegiwa for 1pound if I remember.
Yes, fits on the sump plug.

Bonito

Advanced Member
£1 for a crush ring???!!!! .46p from Steels Honda for those of you in UK. From my local Honda dealer in Dublin I got 4 14mm crush rings (gearbox drain plug 7 sump drain plug) and two 20mm gearbox fill plug washers for €3.59.

I know it's only a pound, but on the flip side it's only a crush ring!

DC5RS

DC5
Bonito said:
£1 for a crush ring???!!!! .46p from Steels Honda for those of you in UK. From my local Honda dealer in Dublin I got 4 14mm crush rings (gearbox drain plug 7 sump drain plug) and two 20mm gearbox fill plug washers for €3.59.

I know it's only a pound, but on the flip side it's only a crush ring!
That's true, waiting for tegiwa to respond then

JezW

Advanced Member
Tegiwa have to make it worth their while to sell things of such low value. I don't think you'll find Honda crush washers cheaper elsewhere (online).

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
My local honda chuck them in free. :eek:. Lol when buying oil for gearbox etc, they just give me a handfull of various sizes.

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
If its £1 delivered then I would say that is fair.

If you buy online in bulk (100+) you can get them for about 10p each.

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
My local honda chuck them in free. :eek:. Lol when buying oil for gearbox etc, they just give me a handfull of various sizes.
Was just about to say the same.

Went to Honda and bought MTF3 and PAS fluid and the guy gave me a fes for free too. Was just speaking to the guy about the car and that I was going to give it a proper service myself etc.

Not much but certainly doing a bit more than he should so to speak.