CT supercharged vs Jackson Racing

Joshhawker

Just a little post to see what differences there are between the two.

I've been told that jrsc are no longer available but you can get CT superchargers. Has anyone got a ct charged teg and if so can you shed a little bit of light on it please.

Also you can get a Ep3 JRSC kit but not a DC5 one. What would you need to make the Ep3 kit fit/work on the teg ?

Any information would be helpful

discodave22

Advanced Member
I'd say the ct chargers are a slighty better build quality and well made product over the jackson.

The dc5 jackson does come up on forum now and then or you could tempt someone in wanted section. The Dc5 manifold Flows better than ep3 one, plus you can charge cool the dc5 jrsc.

Damien2809

Advanced Member
I've owned the CT supercharger and the quality is amazing. But myself and Pas suffered from belt shredding, once the pulley alignment was spot on it was fine.

Joshhawker

Day said:
I've owned the CT supercharger and the quality is amazing. But myself and Pas suffered from belt shredding, once the pulley alignment was spot on it was fine.
How much was it to do the charger conversion if you don't mind me asking ? Did you fit it yourself of get it fitted ?

Damien2809

Advanced Member
Got CPL to do it and it was just over 4k with injectors, remap and install.

Install is a piece of piss but the hassle is getting it with the SC installed and then mapped. if you hire a loader and drop it off then its easy however CPL will take it off their dyno if the system isn't installed correctly.

Joshhawker

Day said:
Got CPL to do it and it was just over 4k with injectors, remap and install.

Install is a piece of urine but the hassle is getting it with the SC installed and then mapped. if you hire a loader and drop it off then its easy however CPL will take it off their dyno if the system isn't installed correctly.
Where are CPL based ? My friend used TDI North for his turbo teg I don't know if they do charger kits or can supply them and fit it map it etc