CTR to DC5 - What P/X did you get for your CTR?

SimonB5

Hi,

First post here :D

Looking to change my 2005 CTR for a DC5. I've found a couple of cars I'm interested in, but I really need to P/X my Civic rather than sell privately, as I can't be without a car. Just been to look at a DC5 up for £12.5k, and got offered £9k on my CTR :(

Civic is a 55 plate premier with A/C, and only 15k miles.

For those that have made the CTR to DC5 switch . . is this about right?

Cheers!

mikegsi

Staff member
civics have come down considerably of late, for a trade in price thats prob about right

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
SimonB5 said:
Hi,

First post here :D

Looking to change my 2005 CTR for a DC5. I've found a couple of cars I'm interested in, but I really need to P/X my Civic rather than sell privately, as I can't be without a car. Just been to look at a DC5 up for £12.5k, and got offered £9k on my CTR :(

Civic is a 55 plate premier with A/C, and only 15k miles.

For those that have made the CTR to DC5 switch . . is this about right?

Cheers!
Hi simon, For £9000 for your 2005 CTR - we would be more than happy to Part exchange your car for one of our coming soon stock.

:wink:

see For sale section (traders) or go to www.200bhpcars.com

andy
200bhpcars

In fact, if you choose a car that is priced £12,000 or more from us and can leave the balance due between your car and the DC5 you choose from Us as an upfront deposit - we will give you £9400 for your CTR.

Hope this helps

cheers

andy

sh33n

Advanced Member
For god sake, don't take 9k for your CTR, it's worth much more than that.

Sell CTR privately.

Rent cheapo car for 2 weeks (£200) while you're finding your perfect DC5.

SimonB5

Finally done a deal on a champ white Teg, and managed to get a fair bit more than 9k for my CTR :D

sh33n

Advanced Member
Cool, was it a trade deal?

Where was it?

I'm considering selling up the CTR to get myself back into a DC5.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
My CTR was about 15 months old, facelift, 20000 miles, aircon, red and with a few stonechips on it and 3 marked alloys.

Got £11,000 for it in the end.