Cups (Southerners) Mugs (Northeners)

truffs

oky dokey Im back in to work properly on Thursday as im Riot training for two days next week :xhelp: i will find out prices etc then and get some designs sorted out if the price is right and see what you think.

mikegsi

Staff member
riot training! do you have to do the long run in all your gear with long shields in under 1min30secs? cant remember how long it is other than it feels like a marathon!

gave that up a while ago to concentrate on other things!

truffs

been doing it for five years now, 500 mtere run all kitted up + flamies as well. We do it in four modules These first two are quite boring although we have to be fire bombed and the angry man is, shall we say interesting! Its where i make my overtime to keep the car on the road :lol:

mikegsi

Staff member
i used to enjoy getting firebombed! :xmad:

but didnt enjoy the run to start with!

building clearances were always fun too, angry man was good!

went to a 'mock' prison somewhere not too far away and would do training in there as well, buckets of 'wee' chucked over us as well as the angry man and peaceful but not moving man----mandibular angle, used to love that too xthumbup

as i say i left that to go down the TPO route, which was 'different'

truffs

They drop like a sack of potatoes when that is used xredfinger

Buckets of wee never had that :shock: Bricks, petrol bombs, baseball bats.

However we are know training with the ARV who use batton guns when we have the Met shields which is always a laugh. As my last instrutor said, 'The met shield will protect you for all kinds of attackes dus to its height' and there i am with me head above the shield :lol: