Cushion/ pillow/ padding thing for the seat belt harness

Grunty

Advanced Member
I found a black cushion with Recaro on it on ebay then got my gran to sew some elastic with velcro so i could feed it through the holes when I had mine. Can't find anything similar on ebay now though.

BataLeon

Advanced Member
I'm going to revive this, my wife has the head hitting the seat going on so I want something that looks good. I see some copies on eBay but what's the verdict of those?

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I'm going to revive this, my wife has the head hitting the seat going on so I want something that looks good. I see some copies on eBay but what's the verdict of those?
Like my recaro headrests in pics on first page of my build thread?

http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/45151-carls-cw-2002-dc5-project-restoration-tgm-repaint-pages-567/

I can get a link, mine were only used for a week (so about 8 miles), since then have been sitting in a box in the loft I believe

carl hammond

Advanced Member
The one thing you may find (depending on her height is that they are worse). My partners 5'3 and these sit right to the top of her head meaning they actually are worse and push her head forward a bit so this is why mine are just sitting unused now... For me it was ok, but I never had or have a problem without them but she hated it with them more than without in the end (apart from then she was putting the seat back more on a long journey to sleep as she put it sideways and used it literally as a pillow