Custom Heat shield For SRI

Fallout460

OK so some more Information on how I did this was requested.. So here goes am new to the whole posting thing so please bear with me :xaiweb5:... OK so firstly the tools i used were a hand drill and a hand grinder with some Abrasive Discs to cut the sheet metal, I am not sure the thickness of the sheet metal I used just had it lying around so decided to make use of it. Unfortunately I did not take pics while i was making this didn't know id be doing a how to I wont make that mistake again LoL...

Firstly I cut a template using a cardboard box and fit it in the engine bay and made necessary adjustments again I didn't take pics so I did a rough sketch of what it looked like in CAD RED LINES ARE BENDS

Then I marked the template onto the sheet metal and cut using this

I used hand grinder with an Abrasive Disc

After cutting there are two bends that need to be made I marked them in red on my sketch then 3 holes were drilled to fasten the shield down..
And that's it after that I just painted it, I was sceptical about the orange at first but it turned out ok the colour reminded me of the TYPE ONE decal so I so I cut that out of some black vinyl and stuck it on there :ph34r: lol....
Oh and i used some door edge trim on the edges and that's it :xhappy:

Some more pics
Before Shield

Before paint making sure it fit

After