Daan TGM tomo

matt b

Advanced Member
8)

Just getting the total over haul done as the came with no history so thought I get all the fluids done and a full check over then I know where I am.

Its only 15 mins down the road so im going to get them to look after the teg for the whole duration I own her (no jokes people :lol: )

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
matt b said:
8)

Just getting the total over haul done as the came with no history so thought I get all the fluids done and a full check over then I know where I am.
Good work.....can't think of a better place to leave my car 8)

If your after any optional extras, ask him about the B&M quickshift kit for the teg, he has one in a car he's selling there for you to try out. Such a cracking kit, well worth the money :D

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
andyd said:
i'm down there in the morning as well :lol:

Andy
You'll be the one with the red eyes then mate :wink: :lol:

What you getting done tomorrow? Thought you were all set now? :?

matt b

Advanced Member
All done 8)

Didnt get a chance to ask tom bout the B&M short shifter does it really make that much of a difference?

Good to meet you suped first silver DC5 iv seen in the flesh V nice :p

andyd

Advanced Member
Welsh-Rich said:
andyd said:
i'm down there in the morning as well :lol:

Andy
You'll be the one with the red eyes then mate :wink: :lol:

What you getting done tomorrow? Thought you were all set now? :?
LOL yea....

Gear Box Oil and Ohlins fitted 8)

Andy

Suped

Advanced Member
Hey, nice to meet u all, was tad bit cold standing about.

Neolee, tom showed me a pix of you in the passenger seat of his race car crapping yourself! LOL :p The Del Sol is actually the gf's car. Its quite quick and handles a dream. Shame its such a girlie car or I'd have one to mess around with. She did drop the transtop down for the boys to see. hehe :lol: Had a good service, cam belt change and the insides cleaned. The clutch is abit iffy ATM, need to book it back in TGM for a clutch replacement maybe.

Good to meet you suped first silver DC5 iv seen in the flesh V nice
Cheers doode. Was dirty but the silver covered it all up nicely.

Suped it was nice to meet you.
Brilll to finally put a face to a name. Hope to catch up again for a good ol' chin wag. LOL :p

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
matt b said:
All done 8)

Didnt get a chance to ask tom bout the B&M short shifter does it really make that much of a difference?
Yeah, it really does. I've been able to give it a full 'testing' this last week and it makes such a difference on the up change the car hardly needs to ease off at all. Makes gunning it (up to 70 :wink: ) so mch easier and it feels a lot quicker and smoother.

Well worth the money IMO 8)