Daemon Tweaks Wrexham - FRSU

Stewlark

Advanced Member
I have used demon tweeks for various different things and always been happy with their work. Not used them what your asking though. Where abouts do you live?

Dan Evans

Advanced Member
Never used them for any work but the workshop is always clean and tidy when I've been there, think they'd be fine for that kind of work

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Cant imagine they are cheap. They're local to me but i wouldnt use them. I use grinspeed up in leyland/preston

Gareth88

Advanced Member
I had thought about Tdi & Tgm but I can never get through to either; they are just so busy.. Sent a few emails as well but not heard anything back hence the looking at more local options. Thanks for the other options

dotty

Advanced Member
Best time to ring Tgm is a Wednesday, also they've been getting ready for the 24h Barcelona race so are currently in Spain with the FD2 at the moment. I always ring tom on his mobile to make bookings

Gareth88

Advanced Member
Ahh that'll explain why I can't get them this week then =p cheers dotty;I'll try in a few weeks. What are people paying for a set up roughly? Need the camber arms fitted and a set of F7 LCA's to as I haven't got the correct socket to replace the LCA's