Damn, my shopping for the Teg has begun :)

MrHanky

Advanced Member
Well my wife Vicki said that I could have some money for my 30th to go towards wheels if I wanted, seeing as she couldn't think of anything else for me. So I have ordered the wheels below in a 17". I am really looking forward to getting these on as my stock ones are starting to look less than perfect. I guess you really have to keep on top of white wheels and even though I clean the car once or twice a week, they are still getting horrible black marks on them.

Anyway this has really started me off on what to do next. I am selling the RM01A as I want something louder and I will get a Gruppe M eventually (after the exhaust swap). Other than that I am starting to save towards a KPro and manifold and at the minute am set on getting the Mugen one. I know its pricey but I don't want the hassle come MOT time and I figure that the re-sale value will remain good, should I sell it in the future.

That seems to be one good thing about the DC5. Re-sale value for parts seems to be very good. I spent a small fortune on my Supra in the year and a half I owned it and the actual resale value of most of the parts was rubbish IMO.

Anyway here is a picture of the wheels I am getting

Mark

Allen

Advanced Member
Nice, make sure you post some pics of them fitted.
I was gonna keep mine standard, my list keeps growning whne ive nearly finished it :roll: :lol:

MrHanky

Advanced Member
Allen said:
Nice, make sure you post some pics of them fitted.
I was gonna keep mine standard, my list keeps growning whne ive nearly finished it :roll: :lol:
Thanks, will do. Yer I wasn't going to do anything to the Supra but that lasted all of 2 weeks :)

Allen

Advanced Member
Held out longer than me, think i managed about a month, im sure its this site thats responsible for it :x

Gunn79

Advanced Member
I have managed to hold off to just a s/h gear knob so far (since December). But I feel a big spend coming on soon :D

MrHanky

Advanced Member
Gunn79 said:
I have managed to hold off to just a s/h gear knob so far (since December). But I feel a big spend coming on soon :D
Cool, what have you got in mind??

mardon

Is your teg red? That will look really good! Think they'll look nice. Good choice.

Not a big fan of loud exhausts ether, induction roar is the way forward!!

Metalhead

mardon said:
Agreed - barking insane induction noise is the way to go!!! :D

Oh, nice rims too!!! 8)

MrHanky

Advanced Member
mardon said:
Is your teg red? That will look really good! Think they'll look nice. Good choice.

Nah its a white one. I like both sounds to be honest :).

Thanks

Mark

MrHanky

Advanced Member
Tiger_kpt said:
Nice wheels mate. Where did you end up getting them from and how much did they set you back?
Got them from Unit-8. They just aren't advertised on the website yet. £600 for them. Your not thinking about getting rid of the SSR's are you? they are very nice.

Thanks

Mark

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
I love those wheels mate - seems a great choice 8)

As athers have said - photos required when on.