data display

HASNIC

Duncs said:
i had a look at these but the connection method loooks a little vague, does it go to special box then to the ECU or directly, plus i dont't think our standard ecu will provide oil temp, or intake temps etc, willing to be told othwerwise :?
It plugs into the OBD diagnostics post, I had a look at the one in system-r's CTR and it was a really nice neat piece of kit. Pic is a little large but helps you see all the tiny details :lol:

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
HASNIC said:
Duncs said:
i had a look at these but the connection method loooks a little vague, does it go to special box then to the ECU or directly, plus i dont't think our standard ecu will provide oil temp, or intake temps etc, willing to be told othwerwise :?
It plugs into the OBD diagnostics post, I had a look at the one in system-r's CTR and it was a really nice neat piece of kit. Pic is a little large but helps you see all the tiny details :lol:
I too have seen this on his civic and does look the bizz !!

Trung

Advanced Member
Bluefin have enquired about this Blitz R-VIT a while ago: http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ight=blitz

I don't think the Blitz R-VIT displays oil temp and oil press however other data it shows are vitally important. I'm interested on the water temp data as our stock gauge may not provide enough accurate information.
You can set peak warning for each data display so therefore it can act as a shift light on rev counter. 8)

There's a store on Ebay called 5400rpm that sells it for £199. It's the cheapest I've seen so far.

Duncs

yep, i don't think it will display oil temp because our ecu does not feed the info to anywhere, apart from does'nt it restrict revs untill oil temp is ok, but that will probably be a digital signal, (yes/no oil temp 'ok').
so to achieve that you will have to have an outside transducer, so will this be connectable to the Blitz thing ?