Dave at Steels

ReKo

Advanced Member
David comes through with the goods again!! =D>

Was told the fog light switch would take 2 days to arrive in stock and true enough, I received the bits on the 3rd day.
Will be fitting my clear repeaters tomorrow :D

mark type r

Advanced Member
Forgot to put this up earlier :oops:

Ordered some clear side repeaters from Steels (cant remember the guys name who i ordered them from :oops: , Dave was on lunch [-( :xlol: ) within 2 days they were installed on my car!

Thanks, fantastic service as always :wink:

mark type r

Advanced Member
David Johnson said:
Glad you got the parts OK

My colleague Steve looks after things when i'm away

Dave J
Steels HONDA
01432 267154

I said to the wife it was Steve but then i doubted myself :xlol: :xlol:

Thanks again :wink:

.::Ant::.

Advanced Member
Ordered a new wiper arm from Dave, he said it would take up to 6 weeks to ship over from Japan. Not only did it only take just 2 weeks to come over, but he phoned me yesterday afternoon to take payment and the arm turned up this morning :) =D>

Wish all service was this good :D

Cheers Dave!

Gaz DC5

Advanced Member
Ordered a Din convertor couple of weeks ago wich arrived quickly and clear repeaters which only took a couple of days.

Cheers Dave!

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
This thread should be at least 10 pages long...ANY DC5 part you need,speak to Dave and he`ll do his utmost to get it...TOP TOP Bloke =D>

thomsojf

Advanced Member
Got Jazz wash wipers and a few of plastic screw thingys lol.

Only took a day to come up to scotland.

Thanks Dave

broomhead50

Well i'll put in my 2p's worth too.

Ive ordered a few things from Steels and called a couple of times for advice on parts etc. Always happy to help and provided an excellent service. My local dealer is definitely not getting my business any longer. Dave even called me back with further info on a query on one occasion.

Great work.

Thanks

Mark_teg

Staff member
Another BIG thumbs up from me.
Top bloke and excellent service. Will always get my custom for anything Honda.
Thanks again :D

Gaz DC5

Advanced Member
Thumbs up from me too. I bought a single din convertor a couple of months back. Last month i bought some front disc's which turned out to be cheaper that originally quoted a few weeks before, and a new badge for the front of the car. All turned up when/earlier than he said.

Cheers Dave :xcheers:

monz

Advanced Member
Dave!.. Is a first class guy!.. Always willing to put customers first.. for advice, service & price!.. I will definitely put something in the post for him for christmas!.. =D>

P.S - Thanks again dave for the rubber trims..

Monz. :wink:

to-fu

another great dave experience for us. this time he excelled himself. bonnet, slam panel, lights, spare wheel tray, cross member and a million other small pieces for a 1991 honda beat, plus all the insurance quotes etc as well. no problem. thanks so much for all your help in getting our baby back on the road dave. hope you had a top birthday too! :xcheers:
mike and katie

paul 16v

Advanced Member
excellent service from dave ive had front and rear drop links,touch up pen,hanger for the parcel shelf and oil and fuel filters all done at great price and extreamly quick delivery

cheers dave

mark type r

Advanced Member
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Dave and Steve for my front disc's and pads. Excellent price and service 8)

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Really can`t praise Dave at Steels enough(and Steve his side-kick!) had small prang in the Teg and needed a rear light-cluster...I was promised delivery by Dec 11th as part had to come from Japan...needless to say the part is here already and will be getting fitted tomorrow...thanks to David Johnson and all at Steels Hereford =D>
P.S....even got the parts at discounted price too..MAGIC!

Magnet

Another shout for Dave. He left me a message to call him back to organise payment for a new locking wheel nut key. I called at just before 5.30pm the phone rang 3 times Dave answered and payment details taken. Top service. Most places wouldn't have bothered to pick the phone up.