DC Sports Exhaust gasket help!

Alex_Wilson

Advanced Member
Hi guys

Just bought a dc sports exhaust for my DC5 and need to put new gaskets on. I need 3 in total.

I need a 3 hole gasket where the cat meets the b pipe. This is measuring at 52mm/2.04" on the dc sports exhaust. Does that sound correct? Thought it would be bigger than that.

Then I need two 2 hole gaskets for the rest of the dc sports system. These are measuring at 60mm/2.35". Which sound like very strange sizes.

Any help as to where I can get these from?

Cheers

carl hammond

Advanced Member
When mine started blowing I went to a local exhaust company and they had one that fitted (this was the one between the centre pipe and back box, if you go into a place that sells exhausts they should have something to fit)

Alex_Wilson

Advanced Member
It's more about whether the diameter on the cat exit is 2"?

The diameter on the part of dc sports exhaust that meets the cat is only 2" you see.

The exhaust has had a repair in this section and I'm wondering if they have put a 2" part in rather than 2.25".

TyperItr

Advanced Member
You can get exhaust gasket material and cut your own gaskets.
I am not sure about the exhaust diameter on a DC exhaust though so cant help you there sorry.

Fez

Advanced Member
Halfords sells loctite exhaust sealant, its what solid fab used on my exhaust when he made me one, and i have used it since with no problems, havn't used gaskets since.