DC2 fog light on a DC-5?

neolee40

Advanced Member
Anyone done this? any pics? The dc2 fog light is in the rear bumper on the right hand side.

Wootty

Advanced Member
Mine was fitted by the importers - i think it looks good on a red teg - wouldn't like it on a white one though..

Attachments

mikegsi

Staff member
thinmk mine was riginally in the same place as yours andy, there are 2 tell tale screw marks giving away underneath.

get it whacked into the rear brake light cluster, much better!

neolee40

Advanced Member
wotty yours look wicked.. i think it could look good on teg magnolia teg hehehe i may give it a try.

dan the man

Advanced Member
hey thatsx weird i was thinkin about this the other day, as on a red teg is not as blatant as a white teg..woots do us a favour and put up some more pics from the rear and stuff..help me decide if id do it! :wink:

or might just get rid all together of mine underneath as never use it..rear lights certainly bright enough for slim fog, brake lights definately.

neolee dont do it :!:

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
neolee40 said:
wotty yours look wicked.. i think it could look good on teg magnolia teg hehehe i may give it a try.
Nooo...its looks horrid! I have converted the offside reverse light

Evs

Advanced Member
Wired into the cluster is the way to do it imho:

dan the man said:
or might just get rid all together of mine underneath as never use it..rear lights certainly bright enough for slim fog, brake lights definately.

neolee dont do it :!:
Agreed - you'll need to refit it for MOTs though, sorry if that's stating the bleeding obvious :oops: :lol:

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
As sad as it may seems that was one of my musts when buying, or must not - must not have fog cut into rear bumper.

andyd

Advanced Member
Yes it needs to be put back for the MOT.

Also you can't put them in the rear cluster for the ESVA test ether.

Andy