DC2 to DC5?

Greensprout

Advanced Member
Hey all, I'm the new guy in town!

I'm currently the owner of a UK DC2 (had for 3 years) and considering the move to a DC5..
Don't tell the ITR-DC2.com people I'm on here :?

Well thought I'd say hello and you might be seeing a bit more of me in the future..

JT3173

Advanced Member
Welcome mate.

Had a DC2 for about two years and loved it, hence the reason why when I wanted something a little more modern I went for the DC5.

Have you had a test drive, if not, get one and you will not look back for sure, although if the car is standard you may want to add a few things to make the DC5 like the DC2. I personally feel a little high up in my DC5 so i will be lowering it soon.

Greensprout

Advanced Member
No I've not had a test drive yet..

Don't want to to be honest because I know if I do I'll want one there and then!

Still got to sell the DC2 and wait for my current insurance policy to end, as the current company won't insure me..

Looking to get one around January time..

JT3173

Advanced Member
Cool, plenty of time to find out about them then.

Most people are like that with new toys, very sensible approach I say as if I test drove it whilst owning the DC2 you can guess what I would wantr there and then.

Good luck and I hope you find out all you need come January.

James

Raffe

Advanced Member
I had a different login when I was first looking to buy one so as not to get busted :wink: :lol:

mikegsi

Staff member
quite a few moved from dc2 to dc5, myself included, you've seen my cw teg on the penine runs we've done (cf bonnet), ive moved on now though to an evo, still looking to do another run soon, when you should be able to see geordieandy and j9jrx's new dc5's!

craigcolt

Advanced Member
Greensprout said:
Raffe said:
Greensprout said:
Don't tell the ITR-DC2.com people I'm on here :?
Bit of a problem when one of the mods knows :p :p

Hi dude :D
Busted!
Oh yeah and a former few dc2 owners from itr-dc2.com such as myself are on here too. Who have made the decision that you need to make. Busted aint the problem. You shall now be banished from itr-dc2.com FOREVER :xmad:

One more thing welcome

morgan

Advanced Member
Me too. Ex-DC2 person realized that nothin else compares so am lurking (and sourcing) a DC5...

There are quite a few of us here I have found !

Greensprout

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
quite a few moved from dc2 to dc5, myself included, you've seen my cw teg on the penine runs we've done (cf bonnet), ive moved on now though to an evo, still looking to do another run soon, when you should be able to see geordieandy and j9jrx's new dc5's!
I'm def up for another run if one gets sorted out :lol: