DC5 and Astra GSI Caught Racing Against Police

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
If only he looked over at the lights he'd have seen! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3K_hy3WMMg

FireDance

Advanced Member
How did the DC5 know in the first clip to move over? Did the policeman give him a flash?

Also, is it anyone on here?

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Dc5 has a set of wedssport tc-005 wheels I think. Nice wheels.

Must have been an undercover police car.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
God dam street racers haha, dc5 sounded nice tho. Such a shame, dc5 would of smashed that Astra, time and place people, that's the golden rule.

Nice find buddy.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Undercover police car or not, he was in full uniform by the looks of it, who ever this owner is, messed up.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Did sound nice, anyone see the flame from the exhaust ha ha!

They were going quick but we'd all be telling porkies if we said we've never done it before, get drawn into a race. It happens all the time but it does go to show how easy it is to get caught.

The DC5 and the Astra left that traffic car whatever motor it was and the Police cars are no slouches.

ShoryuKEN

oh dear.........I imagine that's a ban? I can imagine the absolute shock and fear in that astra drivers rear view as soon as those blue lights flagged up. To be fair none of it look particularly dangerous but the law is the law and these pigs caught fresh meat. 100% undercover, dirty dirty......

dotty

Advanced Member
I forget his username but I am sure it was the guy who mapped his own car , used to be on here quite a bit.

Rob R

Advanced Member
Imagine how big your arse hole would be as soon as you saw blue lights after doing 120ish mph.... Would be a bollocking you would never forget!

ShoryuKEN

Rob R said:
Imagine how big your arse hole would be as soon as you saw blue lights after doing 120ish mph.... Would be a testescking you would never forget!
bloody gaping mate!