DC5 Appreciation

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I know I keep posting stories on here about my own car but I was coming out of Aldi then and saw this old(ish) guy pull into one of the spots in a Fiesta with Manx TT stickers all over it so I knew straightway he'd be a petrolhead.

Anyway I had the window down and as he got out his car he was just staring at my car then looked at me and looked back at the car. Next minute he appeared right by face, thought he was going to lamp me I ducking s*hit myself ha ha! Get this, do you know what he said "This is nearly as nice as a Prelude!" ha ha ha!!! I said have you got a Prelude then? And he said no, but he used to. Said he really liked mine and it looks really good not many around.

lol :xgrin:

moodyedge

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
.are DC5's becoming more common and no one really cares?
Correct.

He is probably the kinda person that would swap it for an astra vxr or something so I wouldn't worry about it.

I often think while driving along how boring just about every other car is on the other side of the road as they pass...same when driving past car dealers.........zzzz

There could be 50 or 60 cars for sale and I really couldn't pick one that id buy and drive......so dull.

As for jap performance cars..............there arent many here.....in general all things like evo 5, 6s etc.......they must have all rotted away or been stuffed because there doesnt seem to be hardly any around here. Ive thought about an evo for quite a long time but.........Im quite attached to honda so......who knows.

Them kinda jsp cars just seem rare in general from my experience.

Ironically I looked on a website at integras at the weekend and there one forsale about 6 miles away that I have NEVER seen in the road anywhere. Very strange.

I might be going to have a look at it.