Dc5 ball joint

J1mmys

Hi,

I'm looking to replace a ball joint for a DC5. Ive now had 2 different garages order the part in and it didn't fit either time. One of these was even tdi north. Does anyone know where I can get a dc5 ball joint from?

Thanks

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

spooke

Advanced Member
Just saying, I wouldn't get Buddy Club RCA or any other RCA's if you're not lowered. As Chris said or look at Hardrace?

DonC576

Are these the correct size for the DC5 Type R? I bought a set of Hardrace ball joints for my Teg and they were too small. I believe the ball joints are bigger on the 05-06 Type S as they were upgraded to the JDM Type R ball joint but I maybe wrong? Hardrace say they are bigger when compared to the USDM 01-04 DC5 RSX which are the same size as the EP3 and Si Civics. http://www.hardrace.com/Product_detail.asp?id=3682

BB6 Prelude bushings definitely fit however the Blueprint ones have a castle nut that is too shallow to have the cotter pin slot in between them so have a look for a bigger nut. You can't use the original flanged castle nut with the Blueprint as the Blueprint is a M14x1.5mm and the original is M14x2mm. Maybe a machine shop can whip up a nut for you.