Dc5 buddyclub balljoint part number???

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
Hi there,

I've purchased some buddyclub balljoints for my DC5, but ive been sent some that are far too small and the supplier are saying there the only ones listed for a dc5.

Has anyone got the part number to hand they fitted to their vehicle so I match what I've been sent?

Many thanks,

Chewy

Advanced Member
Call Paul Hughes at Buddyclub UK, I'm sure he would be happy to help.

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
Is there a specific number for him, or just buddyclub in general dude?

Thanks, ross

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
im sure this has happened before but i cant remember the outcome

did you buy them from buddyclub uk/ japshop or a grey importer like Funky power ?

there are different versions of the same joint, the civic and rsx ones are smaller for example.

whats the part number on the box you have ?

should be - BC-RCA-DC5

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
I bought them from h tune.

I've received part number BC02-BJP1-H004 / BDC-EP1EBJ-H004

I have spoken to buddyclub, and they confirmed that the part number should be BC-RCA-DC5...

After speaking to Tegiwa, they confirmed that the balljoint I recieved should be 43mm, but it's 100% not fitting in my hubs and is far too small... :(

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
a simple google of those part numbers confirm that is a roll centre adjuster for a Civic and Rsx, which are smaller than a dc5,

tegiwa also list -BC02-BJP1-H001 as the part number for a dc5, and H004 as the rca for an ep3, I would say they have sent you the wrong part.

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
Yeah, that were my point.
The applications were not for a dc5, however I were being told they would 100% fit.
The new balljoints have been ordered using the part number provided by buddyclub, so we'l see what comes!

Thanks, Ross

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Yes , unfortunately it seems Ross was supplied with part number 004 which are ep3 ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
The new balljoints supplied by Scott using buddyclub part number BC-RCA-DC5 were perfect.. Just for future reference for everyone

Ross.

paul hughes

Buddyclub UK are sick or complaints from customers who buy from grey importers, or direct from USA and wonder why they get the wrong ones, they also DO NOT get a warranty or exchange from BCUK on these parts, so it might be worth mentioning to just buy from BCUK and save yourself a whole lot of SH*T

I see that the correct part BC-RCA-DC5 was eventually purchased by HT from BCUK on 23.03.15. tut tut Scott !!. and they are supposed to be a UK dealer, so much for their support....... We have had to cut other dealers off (who also trade on this forum) for performing the same underhanded activities.

This grey activity is pure profiteering by traders at the eventual expense of both the retail customer (you lot) and the brand itself (us lot). "just stop doing it" and make sure your products are supplied from the correct distribution chain, that's what were here for :) then the full support will be yours :)

Carry on !!
:)