DC5 buying advice please?

jonitr

had a black DC2 in 2005 and have always liked them. Fancy a DC5 now. Have seen this, what do you guys think?

it's not got C pack, but does have HID's

HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R DC5
2002 Integra DC5 in nighthawk black - rare and sought after colour. 44,500 miles - recent service plugs and oils - the DC5 uses a chain rather than cambelt which doesnt need replacing. 6 speed gearbox I-Vtec engine 220bhp, totally standard car apart from a very nice kakimoto catback exhaust. Still has standard cat in place, 4 brand new Avon ZV5 tyres all round, Brembo brakes all round in great condition, unmarked interior with no wear or crumpling to drives seat bolster.

Superb car, 12 months MOT and 6 months tax.
HPI clear and comes with Bimta mileage certificate

PRICE - £10,750

celox performance

Advanced Member
It looks and sounds a good one from the description :D

I've always liked the black myself. If you do decide to buy then just do an HPI check yourself before you buy it and never rely on the sellers HPI report :wink:

lockwood77

Advanced Member
Is it from a dealer or private sale? Looks a bit like a trader's description (they don't have Brembos all round, the rears are the usual Honda Nissin calipers).

If it's a trader, search for their name on here and other Jap car forums to get some feedback.

I'd say the driver's seat bolster does look like it has a little wear, but not much for the mileage. What are Avon ZV5 tyres? If they're crap, factor a new set of boots into the price.