DC5 Cargo net for inside the boot.

skerr406

Advanced Member
hey guys

Anyone know where to get a cargo net for the inside of the boot in my DC5?

just out of interest how much would it cost? and is it easy to fit.

I figure if anyone will know you guys will lol im very new to the scene :xconfused:

jay82

Advanced Member
rental cars normally have them, thats where i got mine anyway :-$
but the same one was in my last three cars and my brother robbed it on me and had it in four of his cars and now i have it in my tegg and fits fine

blueguy

Resident J's whore

Picture says it all ;)

If you don't have any back seats, you can also fix it where the rear strut bar sits.

armjoker

Advanced Member
blueguy said:

Picture says it all ;)

If you don't have any back seats, you can also fix it where the rear strut bar sits.
Sorry if the question is stupid but why do you need this net in your car?

blueguy

Resident J's whore
You don't 'need' this in your car, but if you're worried about your stuff flying about in the boot then this would keep this in place

jay82

Advanced Member
armjoker said:
blueguy said:

Picture says it all ;)

Sorry if the question is stupid but why do you need this net in your car?
it just keeps things from been all over the place. i do put my mothers shopping in it or carry car parts and a heavy jacket and hand wipes, cleaning stuff etc etc it really is handy

skerr406

Advanced Member
its a clever wee idea....

i was scrolling ebay.... came up short... damn! lol

but yeah its just simply for keeping this from flying left and right and making a mess.

skerr406

Advanced Member
excellent! cheers guys!

wil defo be buying one of these!!

will try the ebay ones first... if they dont work and i become that desperate ill have a think about the £55.00... your right though.. its a bit much!

micchung

Advanced Member
the lower fixings are missing in my car... just a couple of fir tree clips in the holes...

jay82

Advanced Member
micchung said:
the lower fixings are missing in my car... just a couple of fir tree clips in the holes...
sorry didn't mean to say clips, i mean't hooks. if you run your hand from the light up you'll find them. if there missing you'll have to replace the trim in the boot to get them cause theres one panel

mrc

I got one off eBay a couple of years ago. It was about £4 or £5 I think, universal fitment & it was really good. Sure there were loads of different ones on there when I was looking for mine..