DC5 climair wind deflectors.

p1tse

Advanced Member
Pics, info, discount found here

www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/42542-climair-wind-deflectors-group-buy-kinda/page-2#entry431406

Kenz

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
Not sure why link doesn't work but check out group but section
Just had a look and found the thread mate, thanks pal, I'll get some on order this week.

yosin

Advanced Member
anybody know a part number for these? chap at climair struggling to find it in the catalog and waiting for a response from Germany technical.

told them they supplied it but I don't think he knows what car this is!

yosin

Advanced Member
does the wind deflectors require sticky tape to stick on? my set has come through this week and haven't put them on yet.

yosin

Advanced Member
thanks. having trouble with it with the window not going and not sure if this is the right how the front part sits.

muffinman

Advanced Member
Thats right, you'll probably need to give the window a hand closing properly though, then leave it up for a few days so the rubber re-shapes around the deflector.

Silicone spray can help too

yosin

Advanced Member
thanks muffinman. I assumed the front bottom part didn't suppose to go into the door as it said in the instructions but I couldn't put it anywhere else which made me think this is why it's not going up.

muffinman

Advanced Member
Judging by the pictures you need to push it up a bit, the deflector should sit on the outer door weatherstrip

yosin

Advanced Member
muffinman said:
Judging by the pictures you need to push it up a bit, the deflector should sit on the outer door weatherstrip
okay thanks ill give that a try tomorrow. any chance of a picture of yours of how it sits on that part?