DC5.com Virgin

Dizzy

Hi Guys

Umm.. I havent got an Integra yet but my mates old school R reg one has seduced me n I figured Id get some more info on whats a resonable price and whats not (Being a lass im not so good when it comes to shopping!)

I have seen a few import sites and most of the cars seam to be around the £15k mark give or take a few pence that have apporx 15-20k on the clock is that a good price?!

Can anyone recomend a good seller/website as im gaggin 4 one! (the car that is :wink: )

Cheerz

Dizzy

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Hi Dizzy, welcome to the forum :D

There are quite a few importers around.

I bought mine from www.carimportsdirect.com in Bristol, they seem to be more expensive of the importers, but I had no problems with them.

Litchfield Imports are also pretty good, and around the price range you are looking for. GT culture are also pretty good, lot of guys here will mention them! Sure others will mention more too.

On the other hand, if your brave enough, consider buying a car from this forum, I know type-r-Dunc has one or two for sale, and having seen them they are all top notch, and I'm sure there are one or two others on here too.

You don't get the warrenties etc, but you know they have been well looked after

Hope this helps :D

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Was going to suggest that too! :lol:

I'm so gutted that I didn't wait for 2 months...would have had yours in 2 seconds flat! :(

T666YPR

Dizzy said:
Being a lass im not so good when it comes to shopping!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

"Girl-no-good-at-shopping" statement shock!!

Now you've gotta be lying!!

You lot have plenty of practice!! :wink:

BTW :xwavey:

P.S.Good job the cars not shaped like a shoe!!

kingston

Advanced Member
Id suggest that you go to an importer thats fairly local to you, should you go down that route, could buy p[rivate and buy a warrenty...

I got mine from Gt-C, but im lucky that theyre only a 15 minute drive from me and any faults ive had/have, Bens fixed/going to fix (arent you Ben :wink: )

type-r-dunk

Advanced Member
Hi Dizzy

its me type-r-dunk, i am just down the road from you, i am just off of J12 M4 Newbury / Reading. As of about 10hrs time i will be adding a black one to my small collection (black, red, blue, white). If you want to take a look or any advise on what to look for just pm me.

Cheers Duncan

type-r-dunk

Advanced Member
:lol: well if you can afford it and dont mind a modded one go for Truffs car :shock: (and thats coming from a dealer selling a DC5 :shock: ).
With that sort of spec and quality of build it a top car.

Dunx

truffs

type-r-dunk said:
:lol: well if you can afford it and dont mind a modded one go for Truffs car :shock: (and thats coming from a dealer selling a DC5 :shock: ).
With that sort of spec and quality of build it a top car.

Dunx
arrr your my mate dunc :lol: