DC5 Dealer Manual

kingston

Advanced Member
HOw thick is it? I guess i could print it on both sides....

IS the one off of that honda site the same size :?

T666YPR

Same as the Hondahookup one,except:

Header page is missing.(no great loss)

Sections and pages are easier to find in this version as they are all "clicky" linked. 8)

I didn't print mine off.

Everytime something is required for a mod or a fix,then I print off the required pages.

kingston

Advanced Member
500 pages done :D

Si, of course not.... If you'd see how much paper is thrown away (to be recycled) its immense!

gonzo

Advanced Member
I ran mine through work printer!

Got worried at the second ream of paper added then checked the number of pages!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

kingston

Advanced Member
Yeah, think im going to need another lever arch folder :? Could cut out the auto transmission part and free up lots of space......

Might have to raid the subbies supplies too and acquire some sort of shiny container to house them in the car in :D

mikegsi

Staff member
i did this on the 200sx manual i had, double sided prints, still needed 2 lever arch folders to hold it, and i didnt print irrelevant bits (200 pages worth of automatic gearbox cr@p)

tbh the amount i actually used it didnt make it worth while, if i need something i'll have a look on the computer then print out the bit i need

mikegsi

Staff member
kingston said:
True but id rather have something just incase....
i meant didnt make it worth while printing it, deffo wise to have a copy somewhere, but i'll just keep the pdf version on my pc :D

Erm

Advanced Member
yeah disc would be a good idea..........specially since i had to reformat and lost the manual :lol: