DC5 - Decision made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_teg

Staff member
Sounds to me like you want a new car for used-car money!. Something has to give - condition/mileage/colour etc...

scrawnban

mark type r said:
The 2 cars I've imported in the past were immaculate.

You get what you pay for with them. £14k will get you a new condition uber low mileage DC5 or an ok FD2, for example
Exactly the experience I've had with my last four imports.

Rich3248

Advanced Member
Well in that case, stop posting and start importing?

As you said you ain't gonna find anything here and you have no interest in buying locally so when you importing lad?

scrawnban

TypeRich said:
Well in that case, stop posting and start importing?

As you said you ain't gonna find anything here and you have no interest in buying locally so when you importing lad?
Have to find something that ticks all the boxes but I'm lookin at after Christmas at this stage

Nickyyy

Advanced Member
I don't know who's worse.. you or p1ste LOL :p

Who are you using to import?

Who did you use in the past, may import an evo IX myself

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
This has to be the longest thread in the history of car forums for buying a car but not actually buying one.

I think by the time we get to 50 pages you still won't have bought one! lol

ste01

Advanced Member
I'm pretty sure you've told me before when you had a different name one here....and it was just one of those sites.

Although if I got you mixed up with someone else my bad...name is similar that's all

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Why don't you go for an FD2 if you have the cash, rare as hell and a quality car.

If I had 14k to pi** away that's what I'd be doing.

scrawnban

Crazylegs said:
Why don't you go for an FD2 if you have the cash, rare as hell and a quality car.

If I had 14k to pi** away that's what I'd be doing.
I never said I'd 14k..someone else said that.

scrawnban

ste01 said:
I'm pretty sure you've told me before when you had a different name one here....and it was just one of those sites.

Although if I got you mixed up with someone else my bad...name is similar that's all
100% not....I've used the same company for the last number of years and I may have to change this time..but it's not a generic Google just search for i use

dotty

Advanced Member
Have you sold your Vxr ? What if the perfect car comes along? Are you in a position to buy without selling your current car ?

Status
Not open for further replies.