DC5 Diecast Model - Officially licensed

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Oh my god. After giving up on looking for an accurate replica in white I stumbled across one randomly in the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum.

£6.50! Only one left couldn't find any other ones and can't find them online the detail is actually the best I've ever seen for a small scale DC5.

Will post some photos when I get home and build it. Even the alloys are the proper ones haha so cool.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
That's sweet, Iv still got a few of the ones iv build, nice little hobby for a Sunday evening :), get some pictures up once you built it please :).

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
carlos7777777 said:
Any Milano red ones flying about? ;)
Autoart never made em mate, just black,white and blue and those are running out fast as they dont make em anymore.

Getting rarer by the day.

T.G.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
I have this model as well my niece bought me for Christmas hadn't seen it anywhere before lol'd pod find

Gordon

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Sorry for the delay! Some of the parts weren't the best fit but still looks cool and is very accurate for the scale.

Buuuuut randomly another model popped up on Gumtree as part of a job lot so I had to drive out to get it last night. The guy wondered why I was driving 40 miles just to get one car when he seen what I turned up in he understood lol!

It's pretty good. The interior is good but is grey so I'm going to paint it back and the wheels are silver so I'm going to do those championship white with my touchup I have!

Would love the next scale up. Even black or blue I could strip it and paint it champ white.

Modmedia

Advanced Member

Smaller one is the one I've posted before the bigger one is made by a company called Saico.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
ill post up one of my "rarer" looking ones i have up the stairs i found it on an ebay listing and not seen on before or since.

Its champ white remote control and comes with mini traffic cones to doge round etc.

Never removed from the box (by me at least) will get round to it eventually.

I still really like my Blue Prowl transformer DC5 its definetely my favourite of them all ;)

Modmedia

Advanced Member
Teegwa said:
ill post up one of my "rarer" looking ones i have up the stairs i found it on an ebay listing and not seen on before or since.

Its champ white remote control and comes with mini traffic cones to doge round etc.

Never removed from the box (by me at least) will get round to it eventually.

I still really like my Blue Prowl transformer DC5 its definetely my favourite of them all ;)
Get some up - would love to see that!!