DC5 Dimensions

David Fox

Advanced Member
Does anyone have to hand the Dimensions of the car (including spolier)? I am trying to order a car cover and it needs to me specially made - they just want the dimensions of the car. I would measure the car, but I didn't bring it to Afghanistan!

Thanks in advance!

Foxy

kingston

Advanced Member
Its on the front page somewhere dude, if you lick the logo or click on it, its in the spec part.

How much is your custom one costing you?

Dont forget to get wing mirror pockets!

Does anyone have to hand the Dimensions of the car (including spolier)? I am trying to order a car cover and it needs to me specially made - they just want the dimensions of the car. I would measure the car, but I didn't bring it to Afghanistan!

Thanks in advance!

Foxy

David Fox

Advanced Member
Found it! Cheers Kingston, probably the first time in 5 years I have looked at that part of the site............

It's coming from coveryourcar.co.uk. Someone has ordered one off here before, and I have an indoor one for the RS. This one is looking at costing about £150.00 - It seems reasonable I think. It has 4 layers and won't scratch the paintwork, but the car is going to be in storage for about 5 months so it won't be coming off very often.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
i still wouldnt leave it on a car outside tho, as they flap about in the breeze, if they get damp and flap grit can get in there and rub your paint away.

David Fox

Advanced Member
The car is in storage so no chance of it flapping about etc. Ordering it today so if anyone does order a car cover from these in the near future they now have the dimensions for it.