DC5 Floor mats!!

Y 70NGE

Hi Guy's,

Where can i get a set of mats for my DC5 (Possibly JDM's)and how much are they??

Cheers,

Mike.

steveD

I've ordered a set specific to the DC5 from a company with the dreadful name "carmats-4u.com".

Grey material edged with red. No logos. Only 40 quid. I'll let you know if they're any good when they arrive.

Incidentally, Civic Type R ones nearly fit.

Steve

reeves999999

Only thing is: the kosher Honda Integra mats are well nice quality as opposed to the crappy Civic ones I paid extra for when got my new EP3 Civic.

I'm sure your local Honda dealer can get the proper ones. I'm also sure they won't be cheap. Around £100 I believe.

steveD

got my mats from carmats4u...

...surprise, surprise they don't fit, they are probably for a DC2 (although I stated 2004 model)

..look OK though, rears as well which I didn't expect.

Civic ones fit better.

I'll send them back.

Steve

JBLUER

Ordered my ones straight from Honda, there are black, fit perfect, drivers side mat has a faster that hooks onto something under the seat to prevent sliding foward, also there is a extra thick layer where your feet rest, and on the edge facing the door for each make it had a small rectangle thats flatten with the words 'Integra Type R' Might be able to order some from Honda? They set me back about $100 USD for easy conversion.

steveD

The company has been very good and admitted the mats sent are for a Civic (as it was the closest they had on file). They've said I can keep these ones FOC and if I supply an outline they'll add it to their database and supply me with a correct set.

As I said the quality is pretty good, easily as good as genuine Civic Type R ones and at just over £40 inc rears, good value too.

Favour to ask (which should benefit the DC5 cause):

Can someboby draw around their factory DC5 mats and supply a template?

thanks, Steve