DC5 in Kent

synchro

Advanced Member
Just a quick one, How many are ther in th Kent area? Had mine for 2 weeks now ,haven't seen anymore???????????

Ezza

Advanced Member
synchro said:
Just a quick one, How many are ther in th Kent area? Had mine for 2 weeks now ,haven't seen anymore???????????
Where abouts in kent are you........? Ive seen a silver one about!

tedg

Advanced Member
yes.. today was bromley, hadlow, maidstone, west malling - last weekend was sevenoaks

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Don't forget me! I'm from Orpington in Kent... Had mine 4 months and not seen ANOTHER! only see them at meets.

dazza

Advanced Member
Ezza said:
synchro said:
Where abouts in kent are you........? Ive seen a silver one about!
My girlfriend has seen a silver one in Canterbury a couple of times.

When the weather gets better I think we ought to organise a Kent meet.

johnk

Advanced Member
Im based on Sheppey.

I didnt realise there was another one as close as Faversham.

Someone told me they saw someone driving around recently that wasnt me but I didnt believe them. :lol:

yunster

Advanced Member
Me too. I'm in bexley area. Have only seen Archie and Anty (Probably the silver one you have seen). He is near shooters hill area and has grey wheels with silver lip (i think) :lol:

ZAZ

I'm in Sevenoaks and the only DC5 I've seen since I got the car a year ago was Saturday afternoon on the A21! Will have to watch out for next time you all meet up.
Where in Kent does everyone get their cars service?

synchro

Advanced Member
So many. They must all hide up in this weather. I even work around kent and still don't see many. Have to grt to one of the meets.

Anty

yunster said:
Me too. I'm in bexley area. Have only seen Archie and Anty (Probably the silver one you have seen). He is near shooters hill area and has grey wheels with silver lip (i think) :lol:
yup, iam in the shooters hill area.. always drive to orpington to visit my parents...

Archie

Advanced Member
Me n Stu are about 1 mile a part and ive never seen him driving his other than when we meet up !!!!

Blue water/Brans meets are the main one's for around here

Roll on the summer !!!

lee76

Advanced Member
Im in Ashford I got one that I race only got it this year after racing a Mini for Four seasons so its a big learning curve