DC5 Japanese emissions sticker

Samy888

Advanced Member
Hey guys, just posting to see if anyone is interested in one... Pretty sure all cars came with this from Japan but wanted to add it back on for originality.

I found this pic on US eBay for $18 so working out around £12 posted to the UK.

I'm sure there will be plenty of people who would also be interested in one of these?

eBay UK item num: 191666396404

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brophy

Advanced Member
Matt from injection imports sourced one for me. might be worth checking and can guarantee it's genuine

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Ive got a sticker in my rear windscreen but unable to get an image on.

Its a pic of a car with Japanese writing on and nine digit number.

Its also got a round security hologram bottom right.

Any ideas.

Regards.

dave7368

Advanced Member
Granty1056 said:

Any ideas.

Regards.
Nothing more interesting than a parking permit i believe...

Kev.W

Advanced Member
Granty1056 said:

Any ideas.

Regards.
Does it look like this?

gaza4

Advanced Member
12 quid for a sticker just coz its genuine honda??? lads yous need your heads checked!!! any decent sticker printer could do a sheet of them for the price of one from honda.
next you'll be after the radiation free stickers just for more JDM cool points!!!

Samy888

Advanced Member
gaza4 said:
12 quid for a sticker just coz its genuine honda??? lads yous need your heads checked!!! any decent sticker printer could do a sheet of them for the price of one from honda.
next you'll be after the radiation free stickers just for more JDM cool points!!!
Do you have a link for these radiation free stickers? would be interested in these... ;)

Kenz

Advanced Member

Does anyone know what the red sticker with 20 in the centre means?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linus27

Advanced Member
My car came with the toll card machine still by the hand brake. Looks like a small silver hard drive or mini disc player. Very cool looking.

Kev.W

Advanced Member
Linus27 said:
My car came with the toll card machine still by the hand brake. Looks like a small silver hard drive or mini disc player. Very cool looking.
Does it speak Japanese to you when you put ignition on?

mikeyw85

Linus27 said:
Mine had a card machine that was below the coin tray thing that's near your right knee.

Mine had a lovely lady inside somewhere that spoke Japanese to me. I think that had something to do with the headunit.

loud945

Kev.W said:
Does it speak Japanese to you when you put ignition on?
I had one of those! I thought it was the JDM headunit speaking, removed that and it still kept talking to me!
took me ages to find where it was speaking to me from.. It was stuffed in a gap in the driver footwell, with about 30 feet of bundled up cabling!

Kev.W

Advanced Member
I had a Japanese exchange teacher (my missus brother had living with him) try and translate it for me but his English wasn't great but he did manage to tell me it was a toll devices and it says do not speed or something along those lines