DC5 Life - Justin - Nitron

George K

Advanced Member
Have you fitted the Nitron suspension units yet - would be very interested in your feedback

Regards

ollydc5

Advanced Member
I'd like to see how these fair also, work of art imao and hear great things from other circuit racers

blueguy

Resident J's whore
You've tracked me down George :)

They're not on but as you can imagine I am itching to try them out on track. Ian (dc5ian) has the NTR Sport on his car at the moment. I reckon he'll be on track with his before me.

I have only heard of excellent feedback (awesome is probably the most common word) on these which were on the following cars:

- 2 race ep3s (NTR Race)
- 1 track ep3 (NTR Sport)
- 1 race dc2 (NTR Race)

I only know of one dc5 with the NTR Race dampers on and that's the second TGM car that Tom has been racing with. I honestly think Tom would be tempted to put them on his own car if he didn't already have those uber expensive Penske dampers.

The best indepth non-elise review that I've seen is on MLR, if you want some related interim feedback on the NTR Race. I'm planning to do a proper write up when my car is all set up and ready (which won't be soon :(). This would be the first shakedown intially, and then a later review after I get to grips more with 3 way adjustment.

I've also heard very complimentary feedback on Nitron's support services which as I'm sure you're aware is very important, especially for you as you compete if I'm not mistaken?

Hancock

Advanced Member
Have you fitted the Nitron suspension units yet - would be very interested in your feedback

Regards
I've heard very good things about them. Markchese on HOT has 3way on his ep3 you could pm him if you are looking for feedback, think he's done plenty of trackdays on them.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
I've heard very good things about them. Markchese on HOT has 3way on his ep3 you could pm him if you are looking for feedback, think he's done plenty of trackdays on them.
And a race now also :)

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
mark is on here too, nitrons look good , but after having the Ohlins on claires s2000, have got to say they are the nuts.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
When are the non-Jap versions of the Ohlins for the DC5 due to come out Si or have they already been released?