Dc5 manifold and cat to EP3

RichE

Hi hope you guys dont mind me posting this here but i,ve asked a simular question on the civic forum and had no replies.The stock manifold and cat on the EP3 are apparently very restrictive but as i dont really want to go down the road of adding a race header would, and im assuming it would fit, fitting the dc5 manifold and cat give enough improvement to make it worthwhile?

Paul-CTR

Im not even sure if it would fit properly. Isn't the jdm header and cat shorter then our ep3 manifold + cat?

I wouldn't bother with this upgrade tbh, would give barely anything. You need a race manifold to make proper exhaust gains.

fonz600

Advanced Member
I think it does mate and it is does flow better than the EP3 cat, However u will need a JDM spec front antiroll bar as even tho it's the same thickness it's shaped slightly different to allow for the JDM Cat. You may also need the JDM anti roll bar for Performance Manifolds

neolee40

Advanced Member
fonz600 said:
I think it does mate and it is does flow better than the EP3 cat, However u will need a JDM spec front antiroll bar as even tho it's the same thickness it's shaped slightly different to allow for the JDM Cat. You may also need the JDM anti roll bar for Performance Manifolds
Your right :) the anti roll bar is like £80 ish...