DC5 newbie

Type_R6

Advanced Member
Hey everyone, my names Dan and im from kent. I joined a few months back while i was trying to decide on what car to go for next and i think ive finally made up my mind!
So here i am looking for a DC5 :) I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on what to look out for when viewing one? any common faults (if any!) Ive been having a read around the site and they seem pretty solid cars as i would expect from honda =D>

Currently driving around in a cheapy old nissan which i hate but it does mean i have the money to get a dc5 now.... if i could find one!!!
So if anyone has any info/tips they could share that would be much appreciated 8)

thanks!

csiu

Hi mate welcome to the forum. There's lots of info here about the DC5 just spend some time reading around you will find all the answers you have asked. Yes they are very reliable if kept in good condition. Hope you can find a good one to buy.

-Woody-

Advanced Member
:lol:

Summer season tends to be abit quieter on forums, specially here!

Welcome though :D

Type_R6

Advanced Member
Hehe yeah i can see why now, who would be sitting at home on the net when you got an integra sitting on your drive \:D/
I had a sit in one today (for the first time) and wow did it feel good, the quality was spot on! I cant even begin to imagine what its going to feel like driving one! :xvtec:

thanks for the welcome :)

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
Welcome.

I bet you cheapy nissan wasn't as cheap as mine... I went from this to this... :lol:

Type_R6

Advanced Member
chalkie said:
Nope,all R6's are blue. :|
I had a choice of 3 actually :xlol:

But i could not resist the blue with gold wheels :D (and all my previous bikes have been blue)

Type_R6

Advanced Member
TypeGRRR said:
Welcome.

I bet you cheapy nissan wasn't as cheap as mine... I went from this to this... :lol:

Ahh nice, i have a V reg 1.8 :eek: at the mo and cost me 500 quid :xlol:
Gorgeous teg you got there though mate its exactly what im looking for, CW is the best colour \:D/