Dc5 newbie

Teg82

Hi in the next few weeks I'm hoping to pick up my dc5 from Torque gt.
After owning a ek9 also bought from Torque I could resist in upgrading and buying the daddy version of this iconic model

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the purchase mate, where are you based and any more pictures and details of the car?

T3LLIOTT

Teg82 said:
Hi in the next few weeks I'm hoping to pick up my dc5 from Torque gt.
After owning a ek9 also bought from Torque I could resist in upgrading and buying the daddy version of this iconic model

I'm in exactly the same boat as you, so exciting isn't it! Did your car get shipped over at the end of November and arrive at Torque GT early February as well?

Don't be put off bu my post count btw guys, I haven't posted anything as I wanted to get the car first before introducing myself, however I check in here almost daily for inspiration/information!

Teg82

carl hammond said:
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the purchase mate, where are you based and any more pictures and details of the car?
Unfortunately no more pics Carl..
I'm based on the Devon and Dorset boarder. A place called Axminster.
The teg is standard and low ish mileage around 45k.. it's a C pack with rear wiper delete + as an optional extra red recaro's.
The only mods I might do to it is
Exhaust manifold and
Catback exhaust.
Because of the low miles I'd like to keep it as standard as possible...
But the child in me wants to turbo it lol I'm nearly 35 and I feel like a child waiting for this to turn up.
I really regret selling my 9 . It was a huge mistake but I hope this will fill the voyed that the ek9 left.. it's turns up at torque gt on Monday.

Teg82

T3LLIOTT said:
I'm in exactly the same boat as you, so exciting isn't it! Did your car get shipped over at the end of November and arrive at Torque GT early February as well?

Don't be put off bu my post count btw guys, I haven't posted anything as I wanted to get the car first before introducing myself, however I check in here almost daily for inspiration/information!
Think mine was on the same ship T3LLIOTT. Lol.
I cannot frigging wait.
Well done for not getting itchy feet and posting a pic I just couldn't wait any longer . 😊