DC5 on Pistonheads ?

Mark_teg

Staff member
Not much help sorry, but I recognise the reg. I think a member has owned it, not sure if it's the current owner or not..

Looks a great spec! Have you rung the number?

discodave22

Advanced Member
Yeah was thinking that very nice spec for the money. Naa just came across it late last night, did enquire through email but yet to get back to me.

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
Hi,
I don't know the car but I've been out on track with this car when I had my JDM DC2 with Hondas On Track aka H.O.T at a Croft trackday a year or so ago, maybe better luck finding info about it over on that forum?

It was quick that's for sure :) Here's a random pic I took of it that day LOL
Good luck with your search for info on it

Steve_DC5

Advanced Member
Hell of a motor. It's not for sale anymore I had a change of heart, going to keep it for a while I think.

For some reason I can''t get logged back into pistonheads to remove the ad! When doing a password reset against my username/email it says neither exist lol And they are less then helpful in getting it removed when contacting pistonheads.

It should be expiring soon though I hope!

Your not the guy who keeps emailing saying "why is it so expensive, seen exactly the same spec car for half the price, al give you £5.5k now?" Are you lol

Hi Ems ;)

discodave22

Advanced Member
Haha awwww :(
Naaa I think it's worth the coins, I'm the guy who's text & emailed about more pics. Tidy 5 tho, would bought it if everything was good in person !

Mark_teg

Staff member
Steve_DC5 said:
Hell of a motor. It's not for sale anymore I had a change of heart, going to keep it for a while I think.
For some reason I can''t get logged back into pistonheads to remove the ad! When doing a password reset against my username/email it says neither exist lol And they are less then helpful in getting it removed when contacting pistonheads.
It should be expiring soon though I hope!
Your not the guy who keeps emailing saying "why is it so expensive, seen exactly the same spec car for half the price, al give you £5.5k now?" Are you lol
Hi Ems ;)
I absolutely hate them!! Go buy the other one then, and go play with the traffic while you're at it!..

Steve_DC5

Advanced Member
discodave22 said:
Haha awwww :(
Naaa I think it's worth the coins, I'm the guy who's text & emailed about more pics. Tidy 5 tho, would bought it if everything was good in person !
Just read that one. Sorry bud. Had a few people look at it a few weeks ago then when I was out in it I just changed my mind as I hadn't driven it for a while :)

Steve_DC5

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
I absolutely hate them!! Go buy the other one then, and go play with the traffic while you're at it!..
Haha get some right idiots. A lot of people trying to do px to! Clearly said I don't want a px

discodave22

Advanced Member
Steve_DC5 said:
Just read that one. Sorry bud. Had a few people look at it a few weeks ago then when I was out in it I just changed my mind as I hadn't driven it for a while :)
Ahhh well, if you do decide to sell in the next month or 2 pm me. Doubt I'll find a satin silver dc but yours was convincing me cw ain't all that bad & has a nice spec too just what I was looking for ! :(