DC5 Recaro Seat Covers

BAD3GG

Advanced Member
Yeah I've got some in my car, they're spot on really, they haven't got holes for the latches to allow access to the back seats which is the only flaw for me.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Hi all I am looking at getting a seat cover or two for my car, has anyone had eny experiences with these or got them? any reviews or comments on them before I buy one.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/247/Honda-Integra-Typre-DC5-Tailored-Recaro-Single/B011O1JI92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498573110&sr=8-1&keywords=dc5+recaro+seat+cover

Thanks

Carl
I've got these in Black Carl, they're brilliant. They fit well (if your bolsters are good)

They're really good quality and are strong had mine about 18 and still look the same as day One.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
BAD3GG said:
Yeah I've got some in my car, they're spot on really, they haven't got holes for the latches to allow access to the back seats which is the only flaw for me.

Thanks mate, but are they still functionable?

Chrismartin said:
I've got these in Black Carl, they're brilliant. They fit well (if your bolsters are good)

They're really good quality and are strong had mine about 18 and still look the same as day One.
Cheers mate, think I need red to match the interior, although black would stay cleaner.

Thanks for confirming they are worth buying :)

BAD3GG

Advanced Member
Yeah they do still function although it's a bit of a faff trying to feel the latch through the seat cover. Don't know if the capital seating ones are any different 🤔 I bought these ones as from the pictures I'd seen the fabric looked a lot more hard wearing, could be totally wrong though.

Sonny1

Advanced Member
Capital seating ones are the same. No gap for latch but you can still use it through the cover. Good quality and good fit too

p1tse

Advanced Member
I was on a budget and purchased some used ones from here

To feel the latch to get to the back isn't too hard, my kids manage it.

Although there is some slack in material on base and bolsters, over time I've ripped the seems on mine and so has a hole between base and bolster ;(

carl hammond

Advanced Member
So this is how they look in their images online,

And in my car (only 1 for now)

Not bad at all and pretty comfy to be fair. Great seat protection (don't look as good as oem seat without but saves the seats from damage etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
So this is how they look in their images online,

And in my car (only 1 for now)

Not bad at all and pretty comfy to be fair. Great seat protection (don't look as good as oem seat without but saves the seats from damage etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice mate. They look better than OEM for me because I wanted black seats not blue 😂. Hence ordering black covers haha!

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Bought mine off eBay and they were fantastic. My recaros are mint and as I use my car daily I wanted to protect them. Had them on 4 months and it looks like I've never set in them if you lift the cover.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
They seem to be better in the pic on the advert but they are a very good fit still, I wanted black but as it's red interior had to go red lol

Second one just ordered