DC5 Recaros into EP3??

MugenSi

I have searched every thread with the word Recaro and EP3/CTR in it and cant find an answer. Simple question....do DC5 seats bolt straight into a UK EP3 CTR or are the runners/rails different?????

andyd

Advanced Member
Carlo on here, had DC5 seats in his CTR. I dunno if it was a straight fit though fella.

Andy

Trung

Advanced Member
You can use Bride RO-type seatrails to fit DC5 Recaros into EP3.
EP3 JDM/30th Anniversary Recaro runners will cost £300 EACH from Honda. :xdisguest:
I paid £155 for each Bride RO-type seatrail delivered from www.takakaira.co.jp

ally_mac

Advanced Member
MugenSi said:
I have searched every thread with the word Recaro and EP3/CTR in it and cant find an answer. Simple question....do DC5 seats bolt straight into a UK EP3 CTR or are the runners/rails different?????
yes mate they do, the r the exact same sub frame, mate of mine had the black recaros from a dc5 in his civic

Trung

Advanced Member
ally_mac said:
MugenSi said:
yes mate they do, the r the exact same sub frame, mate of mine had the black recaros from a dc5 in his civic
It's not exactly the same,
Carlo fitted DC5 Recaro with DC5 rails but only 3 holes will bolt up.
He had to use a very thick spacer for one of the hole.

MugenSi

So its possibly like DC2 seats into an EK4...3 bolt holes line up and you need to use washers/spacers to get the 4th to line up (which is a simple enough job)
Thank you.