DC5 sold replaced with the Z

nparmar

Hi guys i sold my DC5 in the summer and after a lot of searching i found this beast and couldnt resist..........let me know what you think.

Compared to the DC5 the 350Z is more refined and the handling feels more fluid. It isnt noticebly faster cos it is really heavy but you can carry alot more speed into corners. I do still miss the teg though!

http://forums.350zukownersclub.com/inde ... st&id=3923

http://forums.350zukownersclub.com/inde ... st&id=3925

http://forums.350zukownersclub.com/inde ... st&id=3924[/url]

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
Very nice mate.

I like these alot, just feel the interior lets em down.

Cracking colour choice btw 8)

nparmar

I think it does use the renault not 100% sure.......its more of a GT than outright sports car imho.

Suped

Advanced Member
Thats lovely. Do like the look of the GT. There was a guy who used to own a teg that now owns a 360Z kitted the same in red at TGM. Different league of cars. :lol:

gaz3434

Advanced Member
Suped said:
....now owns a 360Z....
Ha ha! Is that the lovechild of a Ferrari 360 and a Nissan 350Z?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice motor there, nparmar! Was thinking of going down the same route when the time comes to sell the DC5....

....but that's not for a good while yet! :wink:

gregb

Advanced Member
Cracking car,it`s on my list of must own eventually cars.
I seen a 02 gunmetal(dark silver anyway) imported 350z the other day,no spoiler just a huge twin exhaust and a beautiful set of deep dish polished alloys Mmmm..

pitstop

wow!!! that is gorgeous i love them cars the shape of them is to die for!!

thats the best colour too and the spoiler just finishes it off 8)

Wootty

Advanced Member
Cracking motor matey - thats they way I'll go when the teg finally wears off - though thats a few years off yet. :lol:

Zero7

Advanced Member
Personally I don't like them, they appear to be a bit lardy, everything what the DC5 isn't.

A 2 seater should be special but that's only my opinion.

nparmar

thanks for the replies guys!

Its a completely different experience than the DC5. The teg feels more eager and nippier in everyday driving cond but the 350z comes into its own on sweeping a roads and you can carry so much more speed into the corners. The steering feel is a lot better too.........but you can definately feel the weight. The only thing i dont like is the fact that it weighs the same as a bmw 5 series ffs! The engine sound is awesome at 6300rpm! The engine is great, really flexible and torquey, very good at motorway cruising speeds.

I wanted the Azure blue cos it is a rare colour everyone else goes for silver or gunmetal grey. The seats arent as good as the recaros but i dont see this car as a race bred machine like a DC5. I do miss it and hope to own one again!

It is a good alternative to a DC5 but needs more care when taking it to the limit as the back end can catch out the unwary!