DC5 video!!

Ross Larkin

My online car magazine has just been launched which has a video gallery which we do reports on shows and trackdays and thinks like this. Put your name down If your interested it will start off with a video shoot then a convoy Video for you all to watch. So if you want to show off your pride and joy put down your name. Dates will follow but will be a weekend.

1) Ross Larkin
2) Suped
3) DC5TU
4) GeorgeSinghDC5
5)Archie
6) Drivebymonkey
7) Option
8) slacksr
9) Adriank
10) MugenDC5
11) BadBadtz

DC5TU

Advanced Member
1. Ross larkin
2. Suped
3. DC5TU

Imagine the noise!!!! My Hayabusa + Buddy club header!!! :xvtec:

Is evil enough as it is without a tunnel to boot!!! :xrockout:

Suped

Advanced Member
You and george better be at the back... don't want to be deaf following you guys! :lol:

Ross Larkin

Want to see lots of interest in this. It's for the world to see what you lot do best!! . The evo convoy I am doing is 20 cars so far and growing every day.

drivebymonkey

Advanced Member
will the video shoot be in ipswich where you are or ear the dartford tunnel?

if its in london then im in!! :lol: :lol:

Suped

Advanced Member
C'mon Andy, I know you really want to hear Stu's teg blat past ya in the tunnel! lol

Sat night would be ideal, nice and quiet then maybe head over to lakeside for some action....

Ross Larkin

Will be in a few weeks on a weekend. No it wont be in Ipswich. We will prob start at Lakeside's services or bluewater car park and then Convoy through the tunnel then back again ill leave that for you lot to decide.

Option

Advanced Member
I would also be up for this date dependant :D

1. Ross larkin
2. Suped
3. DC5TU
4. GeorgeSinghDC5
5.Archie
6. Drivebymonkey
7. Option

Stu

slacksr

Advanced Member
I'm in depending on date not that far from Norwich.

The noise will be crazy I thought me Spec 3 was loud be interested to here the diff with you guys with headers :wink:

AdrianK

Advanced Member
I probably be up for it too date and time depoendant, anythnig before 7:30 pm is gonna be a no go with me unfortunatly

MugenDC5

As long as its after 7pm then im in :D Dont finish work till 7 but only work 2 secs away in lakeside so close :) Gruppe M and full unsilenced amuse titanium system with a decat makes a noise in that tunnel :lol: