DC5 went on RR today results

dan the man

Advanced Member
PEAK POWER WAS 213.5 BHP @ 8000RPM
PEAK TORQUE WAS 136 lbf-ft @ 6760RPM (whats this in NM? as 206NM book)

Think its right as some 95 ron fuel in there, and sat for a week so not fresh. just a quick run it was.. so changing at 8k makes sense.. :idea:

any comments appreciated, is torque higher or not as not sure?

AT WHEELS WAS 181 BHP.............

hav :) e the graff but not much point in showing as probably same as most others.
dan

dan the man

Advanced Member
yes thats very true, its does start to dip but if u change at 8k you fall back into the flat torque curve which is at its peak from 6600 to 7600 and then starts to fall but only slightly and the power is coming in too.

so not too bad if change above but nothing lost if change at 8k..think it might even be better imo.

when i get my ITG (if i decide to use it) ill go back and do a run with it on to see what it really gains..with 98RON too.

dan 8)

mikegsi

Staff member
you heathen!!!! you run your car on 95 ron fuel!!!!!

what other mods (if any) do you have mate? :D

dan the man

Advanced Member
i dont run on 95 AT ALL!!

BUT..... when i was at aintree trackday the only petrol station i could find was ASDA 95..so filled it up. And half a tank still in....

no hang on thats wrong i went blackpool so think thats superunleaded actually that was in.. :oops: bugger...anyway it was sat for a week so probably lost a few RONs maybe... :x

and sorry DAVE was at minisport, was a focus day and i blagged a do :lol: :lol: :lol:

dan

T666YPR

Dan,power seems fine,torque sounds a little low.(Jap 100ron = 152ft/lb=206NM)

136ft/lb=184.4NM

Attach the plot in the Dyno gallery,so we can have a gander anyway.

dan the man

Advanced Member
yes simon im glad u thought torque was low...

i had a scary susspicion it was too....but its way low tho eh..

HMM....it certainly dont feel low..mugen has defo added it lower down imo......... :| :| :|

ill get the graph up when i can.

dan :?

dan the man

Advanced Member
180bft!!!

christ is that true?! if so thats on the list of mods then :shock: :? :lol:

GOT MY ITG FILTER NOW SO FITTING IS ON SAT..see how she goes. nice carbon box tho if i do say so myself.. 8)

neolee40

Advanced Member
dan save yourself some cash and get a K100 it's £290 cheaper once you got all your mods :). k100 gets the same results ;). p.S get some pics of the ITG. Duncan sang its praises about this baby and claims 12 BHP from just the mods. we'll see.. get some pics as well