"DC5's don't exist"

Paul Type R

Ok, just been on the phone to Adrian Flux and the girl on the other end told me DC5's don't exist. I told her year of make 2002, that it was a 2.0 litre, jap import only, DC5 Integra Type R, value around £12,000. Can't really give her any more, but she was for all intent and purposes saying "computer says no". Wondering if anyone could help me or give me a name of someone there who know's a bit more what they are talking about. Or do Adrian Flux acknowledge clubs of cars they think don't exist. I hope not.

Cheers

spo_gen

Advanced Member
Ring again and speak to someone different. Old dear was probably working her first day.

A few owners here are insured with AF.

dazza

Advanced Member
She's talking rubbish mate.
I'm with Adrian Flux :D
All i can say is ring again and talk to someone else as the bloke i spoke to was very knowledgable about the DC5.

Neil_H

Advanced Member
TBH I wouldn't bother mentioning 'DC5' as they will think this is part of the name - very few laymen will know it's a model code. All they see is what's on their computer screen (computar sez noooooo.....) and the computer won't say DC5 Integra.

Just tell them it's a Integra Type R - just make sure you mention the year, that way there's no disputing it.