DC5's now easily under the £10k barrier

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Not going to get in to this argument as its all been said before but just a word of warning for anyone looking at buying a "fresh Import" Dc5 from a Dealer for less than £10,500 - Its not possible unless the mileage is over 60,000 Miles and/or the condition is sub standard. If the miles are decent and the condition looks very clean - its a grade R - the equivilent of a Cat D or C in the UK.

Trust me, i have my finger on the pulse of Honda Prices in Japan and i can tell you its just not possible.

Thats not to say there arent bargains to be had, far from it especially if your looking at a 2nd owner car here in the UK as people will allways be prepared to lose money on what they paid for their car to free up cash for other things.

But just be careful with your hardearned £££ if buying a car from a dealer, if your budget is around £10K your much better off buying an honest car from some of the many private sellers on here...

Kindest Regards

andy
200bhp

benny

Advanced Member
well said andy, but lets see if anyone listens!!!!! keep prices high! thats what i say keeps the exclusivity!!!!! or we'll end up like the fto drivers!

bazza

Advanced Member
200BHPCARS said:
Not going to get in to this argument as its all been said before but just a word of warning for anyone looking at buying a "fresh Import" Dc5 from a Dealer for less than £10,500 - Its not possible unless the mileage is over 60,000 Miles and/or the condition is sub standard. If the miles are decent and the condition looks very clean - its a grade R - the equivilent of a Cat D or C in the UK.

Trust me, i have my finger on the pulse of Honda Prices in Japan and i can tell you its just not possible.

Thats not to say there arent bargains to be had, far from it especially if your looking at a 2nd owner car here in the UK as people will allways be prepared to lose money on what they paid for their car to free up cash for other things.

But just be careful with your hardearned £££ if buying a car from a dealer, if your budget is around £10K your much better off buying an honest car from some of the many private sellers on here...

Kindest Regards

andy
200bhp
Backup everything said above.. Same as the £4300 DC2 96 specs :roll:

st33ly

Mind saying that andy remember that mint grade R DC5 you got it was mint mate somone got a good buy but not everyone is as honest as you mate. Can you still get hold of mint grade R cars mate?