De-badged or not?

Project

Advanced Member
Sort of like this:

Hmm not too sure, think it comes down to personal taste, no harm in trying it as its gonna look like that anyway and see if you like that way.

dotty

Advanced Member
Project said:
Sort of like this:

Hmm not too sure, think it comes down to personal taste, no harm in trying it as its gonna look like that anyway and see if you like that way.
I kind of like that 8)

Project

Advanced Member
Take the stickers off the sides and no-one will ever know what it is :lol: i.e. the dumb people who wouldn't have guess right with the stickers still there

moggs

Advanced Member
I have no side stickers and no type r badge on the boot and i don't like it without. just haven't got round to adding them.

ReKo

Advanced Member
Project said:
Take the stickers off the sides and no-one will ever know what it is :lol: i.e. the dumb people who wouldn't have guess right with the stickers still there
Good point :lol:
People still ask me if it's a Civic despite having 3 sets of badges! Take the Honda badges off and they'll truly be lost.

I think it looks good with the rear badges off and just keeping the rear quarters. The one in the pic looks too bare for me.

Metalhead

When I see a de-badged car I instantly think it's been "damage-repaired" and not finished off properly!!

Must say the rear of the car does look much less cluttered without the badges but I still prefer the 'with badges' look!

dotty

Advanced Member
Well it is fixed but I have not picked it up yet.

This is how it is looking minus the 'badges' I quite like the look of it 8)

Allen

Advanced Member
Done a few searches and someone says it leaves some holes behind?
Is this correct? :?

dotty

Advanced Member
Allen said:
Done a few searches and someone says it leaves some holes behind?
Is this correct? :?
Only if you remove the Red H - The others are stuck on with adhesive.

logik

Advanced Member
Suppose at the end of the day mate, whatever you like for your car. No matter what we say, do whatever looks best to you :)

dotty

Advanced Member
logik said:
Suppose at the end of the day mate, whatever you like for your car. No matter what we say, do whatever looks best to you :)
True mate..

After seeing it in the flesh today I still am unsure. It looks really good without the badges :lol:

Hope4sun

Personally from a stealth and easier to clean angle, id keep them off, the H can stay to save filling the holes, but IMHO cars look better with out, cleaner lines (I've done it to a lot of cars now, funny thing is, a good few years ago now, the Porker garage were trying to charge me for a debaged model from the factory!! :x )

Andy